Saturday, March 4, 2017

Pulled Pork Pizza

I've never actually made a pizza before (unless the frozen ones count) and today seemed like a good day to bake something. I also had some pulled pork leftovers to use up. A pulled pork pizza was in the cards.

I hunted down a decently rated dough recipe and followed it exactly, like the pizza noob I am.
The dough was really simple to make and rose nicely. I flattened it out into a rectangle and topped it with BBQ sauce (side note: I recently discovered Sweet Baby Ray's, i.e. best BBQ sauce ever. Highly recommend.), pulled pork, spinach, cheese, hot banana peppers, and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
I baked it at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.

And voila:
Who knew it was that easy to make pizza?! Probably everyone but me... I'll just have to make pizzas on the regular to make up for lost time. This recipe's a keeper; a crispy-on-the-outside, soft/chewy-on-the-inside kinda crust. Looking forward to pizza lunches for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...