- exercise -- Can't think of this as all or nothing -- any activity is good, walks included.
- no complaining -- A reminder to be gracious and kind. No rants or gossip.
- be at work on time -- Getting better at this!
- study/research -- Trying to remind myself that 10 minutes of studying or research work is better than nothing. Getting home late shouldn't mean "oh well, too late to start anything, better luck tomorrow".
- reading (non textbooks!) -- My reading is so sporadic. 10 minutes a day would ensure a slow, but steady, truck through a book.
- news -- Without a car commute, I don't listen to the CBC. And I miss it. I bought a Bluetooth speaker + radio which works great, so I really have no excuse.
I'll repost at the end of the month to see how I did!